(1) According to the gap and joint width of the metal plate type or joint part, and according to the engineering design requirements, the specification size is selected.
(2) Wipe the metal plate joints clean.
(3) Start from one end of the metal plate, slowly open the double-sided adhesive tape along the seam, stick the sealing tape to the lap joint of the lower metal plate, and then gently press the tape with hand to make it firmly bonded with the metal.
(4) Tear off the isolation paper on the adhesive tape, press the metal plate on the upper layer of the interface into the joint, and squeeze the joint in sequence after bonding, so that the joint is firmly bonded and tightly sealed.
(5) Tighten the upper and lower sides of the adhesive tape to make the screws tight.
Post time: Jul-23-2020